Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Half way there! (day 2 of the 3 day diet)



So yesterday's dinner was awesome! I had steak :) I seasoned it with just salt and pepper. And finally got to have my all natural ice cream! I weighed myself last night and had gained 0.4lbs. I was a little sad going to bed, but figured at least it wasn't a full blown lb or more. I got up this morning and weighed myself - same weight as yesterday! :( So then I made pee-pee and got back on the scale. Lost 1.4lbs. No frickin' way right?! So I got on the scale 3 more times. Each time letting my scale turn off and then turning it back on and letting it zero. SAME number came up all three times! I'll take almost a pound and a half!

 Here's what I'm up against today!
DAY 2:

Breakfast--1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana
Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese (Or 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese), 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers
Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream
Today has been kind of hard. No Coffee or tea or caffeine... only water!  I've been feeling hungry, but it's not actually hungry. (if that makes sense) normally when your TRULY hungry you feel it in your belly. I've been feeling it in the bottom of my throat. That's how i know its boredom/habit. I've done well so far. Had Breakfast and lunch and nothing more. On my second or third glass of water. And again am looking forward to dinner :)

I did however have to take 2 Advil. That's the only thing extra I've changed/added. The weather here today is HORRIBLE and the pressure is just killing my head! So I hope it doesn't hurt all my work..

No comments:

Post a Comment