Monday, May 19, 2014

30 Day Update - New Challenge.

So I'm sad to report.. I gave up on my 30 day challenge. I know. I know. I have very little will power. I was doing great.. and then mixed up my days and just completely lost track.

I did however find this while trying to figure out where I was on my 30 challenge.

3 Day Diet

I by no means think I'll actually lose 10 lbs in 3 days. But I like all of the foods that are on there. So it's worth a shot. When I get home tonight, I'm going to get everything packed for the 3 days, except some of the vegetables which I will buy tomorrow morning.

I think this one will be a success. Although there isn't much food on it. I think I'm going to need a lot of stock in Sugar Free Gum. But hey, if I can lose 10 lbs. I'll try it.

I think if I can lose some weight, actually working out or attempting too will be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment